13 July 2012

Autumn Anime List 2012 is released!!!


FINALLY!!! THE ANIME THAT I WAIT FROM LAST YEAR! CODE: BREAKER is RELEASE THIS AUTUMN!!! >w<
Surprisingly! The Hiiro no Kakera Season 2 also release in this Autumn! So fast! I haven't watch the season 1 even 1 episode( I wait for DVD XD), and another anime is Bakuman 3, and...you can see the others in the picture. Seriously, may be I don't have any mood to watch too much anime...that's why, I didn't interested with the others, but 1 anime interest me from the drawing; Sukitte Ii Na yo


But I don't have any time to watch them now even they are released...;__;

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOO Magi and Code breaker! I hope the anime's going to be as good as it's manga counterparts! * A *

    Hiiro no kakera actually got a season 2?! It's first season was really horrible, lots of people dropped it. It even has a bad rating on MAL. I've heard that the game was far better than the anime though? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! That's bad for Hiiro no Kakera! O__o no wonder, I didn't heard any interesting news about it...Well, I can't say anything until watch them, but now I'm too busy ;____;

    ReplyDelete