14 July 2012

Work On it!

There still got some drama cds that I have a problem with it and now work in to find them, even I NEVER open my journal for any REQUEST! Well, the series that I had share the one that give me trouble ^^;

About CDs; The case might be happened when the link that COINCIDENTALLY got password/broken, I don't have any BACK-UP (I didn't download the dramas) for the CDs. Plus, even I had tried to find the new/ backup link, but there is NONE any backup I found! That's why, those problem 'killing' me now! O_Q

For Translation/Review, there I still can't found any blogger/tumblrer/livejournaler/site that write the review or translate the CDs; and usually, this moment happened because the CDs not so popular or...there no any request to translate them =___=;;

-Link-
*Kannou Mukashibanashi~ Utage no Ato~  (I already updates in my journal Kannou Mukashibanashi, you can check by yourself :) )
*Starry Sky~Hoshitsuki gakuen hōsō-bu katsudō kiroku~ (and I found OTHERS cds HERE, but None the link that I found =,=;; Sarcastic!)
*DAISUKE Vol. 1, 3 & 4   (The password is "otome" )
* Akogare no Situation 1,2,4 & 5 ( I'll share them later ^^)
* Starry Sky~in spring~,~After Spring~,~Oyasumi Spring~
* Starry Sky~in summer~,~After Summer~
* Starry Sky~Oyasumi Trio Baka~ &~Shiro Shiki & Koharu~
* Starry Sky~13 Constellation~ Part 1 [is there got back-up???]
* Starry Sky Film Star~Tears of Polestar~ & ~Presence of fellow~
* Mousou Esthe bangai-hen~noeru no hokuchumu~
* Kannou Mukashi banashi Portable Tokuten
* Akogare no Situation (AGAIN) 2,3,5,7
* Yandere Heaven Vol. 6~Track 1~ [WHERE I WANT TO FIND ALL THIS Q[]Q]

-Translation/Review-
*Musou Kareshi S and Mr. Tsun

To the one who 'engaged' with what I listed above, sorry for making you guys waiting, but...reality, this is my problem now. So, I'm still tried to find them, but a bit though for me. Don't worry, I'm still remember about this link...=w=;;

So~if you had found any link or ACCIDENTALLY found the link, or IF you so KIND to make one 'downloader' account (Mediafire/4shared/115/uploader and etc) and UPLOAD them for us, and so~ willingness, please share with us! Any your cooperate and help will be always my PLEASURE! ^^

 Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think I remembered airavalky-san does have ALL of the Akogare no Situation 1-5 (http://bit.ly/Ovusg4)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already check, but all got password...:(

    ReplyDelete