1 August 2012

Anniversary for this couple!!!


Oh yeah! 8th of August is 1st year Wedding Anniversary of Suzumura Kenichi x Sakamoto Maaya's! Woah! Without we realize already a year! Both of them labels as 'married person'. Well, both of them are awesome seiyuu. Not only seiyuu but singer too! I loves most of their songs...and voices! X3 For your information, I just involve INTO Seiyuu's World started last year( I guess, early of last year), I starting from Hakuouki's seiyuu...and then the others seiyuus.

Honestly, I know about Maaya earlier than SuzuKen. I know her when I starting watching Animax. But, at first I only thought that she is the singer ONLY. Her songs that I know in that time is LOOP(Tsubasa Chronicle), PURACHINA (Cardcaptor Sakura), and Kazemachi Jet (Tsubasa Chronicle 2). That's songs when I FIRST TIME know about her. Later then, I know she is seiyuu; Ciel Phantomhive, Fujioka Haruhi and many more characters, and yeah, she is one of the earliest seiyuu that I know, other than Horie Yui.



In SuzuKen case, I starting know about him early of last year. When I read the articles about Starry Sky in Arena Komik. I immediately  interested to this anime, so I share with my kohai. She watch earlier than me, and she admit she loves Tsubasa so much. Well, at first I also wonder why she loves him...until I watch the anime. Oh yeah! The character so impressive to me, and the seiyuu is...Suzumura Kenichi. In that time I know about him, and when I find all the seiyuu pictures, I immediately fell into him after saw his picture(OMG! Sorry Maaya >///////<). Plus, my loves toward him become stronger after watch Kamen Rider Den-O!!! He as Ryutaros DAMMIT-HELL-CUTE! XD



Well, there a bit surprising me when I read the news about their married in the Gempak's Magazine, when I read the news, I like "What?! Both of my favorite seiyuu is married?! OMG! What reaction that should I express??? Happy? Touched? or Sad???(because I loves SuzuKen much >/////<) ", suddenly I felt like a conflict in myself!  Embarrassing!! Oh well, after all...I blessing on their happiness, hope this couple will be lasting ever after!!! X3
Illustration by CLAMP! Tomoyo-hime(Tsubasa Chronicle) voiced by Maaya, while Kamui(X) voiced by SuzuKen X3
Just Can't wait for their CHILD! Ohohohohohohohoho! XDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment