16 August 2012

Attention~


16th of August, officially all the school in the Malaysia having a holidays for Eid’s Celebration! Wheee~~~ Well, I’m also having a holiday, but, NOT SO HOLIDAYS! This week I’ll totally busy for clean up my house and packing my bags luggage for going my hometown and A LOT OF HOMEWORKS!!! "orz
Teachers...you are sadist...*sob sob* Maa iika, teachers forcing us to do this for our benefit too!

Well, for this holidays, I’ll going to my hometown about a week! So~ I won’t online for a week! That’s why, I accumulate all the CDs series that I had shared. Plus, I also didn’t have a time to looking the new series and listen one of them. Seriously, since last week...NO! WHOLE OF THIS MONTH I’m TOTALLY BUSY!

So...that’s all for now...sorry for leaving you all with no any new cds updates, but I’ve updates the cds link that released lately such as Kiss x Kiss 22,23 &24, Nego Danshi and many more. And...some of the link before might be broken down, that because my main source having the problem (AGAIN) with those links. Just inform me, k??

Before I closed this post, I want to wish, Happy Eid’s Month for the Muslims from the whole of the world, I’m sorry if I had hurting you without my intention and realize...please apologize me! >.<
And for the NON-MUSLIM Malaysian, Happy Holidays minna! ^^

1 comment: