19 December 2012

Just share a bit...

A lots things will be and had happened in this 2 weeks! Not only about 21th December, there is a lots of cds released along this 2 weeks, the Christmas...and almost important is, it's was 2 weeks last before 2013 coming!

This 22-26th of December I'll have a trips with my family. The long~~~way trips!!! I want to enjoy my trip before my 2nd Semester coming. Talk about 2nd Semester, my assignment already released. I've read the question and the questions quite make me doubtful to choose the theme because the circle too huge! Especially for General Studies; seems I'll be so busy next year.

So, let we see what drama cds released this end of year, seems have a lot too. Almost all are '*' by me, XDDD Talk about Drama CDs, the last time I listen is yesterday [18/12] before I share the CDs in Journal, right!! Series no ShiroKuro! The Osananajimi no Kare, because the Shitsuji no Kare I've listen long time ago.

To be honest, I never listen Hino Satoshi's cds before and this is first time! I quite wondering too how he become Yandere, seems this month, a lot of cds voiced by him also release; Mirai Tryst & Ani to Osananajimi; I dunno about others cds. So, I'm bit nervous want listen to this cds >/////<

So, I choose to listen the, KURO one, because I know, this cds more SLAP me than the SHIRO's version. At first I just, ok-ok--then going to 3rd track I'm just--"this girl didn't feel the dark miasma when stay at that his apartment?", after that when he talk about doll, I turn into....FUCKINGGGG!!! THIS SUPER YANDERE!!! Going to track 4, during she heard the voice mail, in only 4 VOICE MAILS, you can heard the different tone he speak to you, I'm like, O_O Okay...I don't want any osananajimi like him XDDD

But when going to last track MAKE ME MELT! HE SUPER YANDERE!!! Hinocchi did great job!!! And last night become my nightmare! XDDD But, the story in SHIRO not so impressive me, same like Shitsuji no Kare, that I prefer the KURO's because the SHIRO's only shown how pervert the YOUNG LADY & her BUTLER XDDDD, at least in KURO, he 'doing' that because angry to the dated guy...even at the end, he kidnap the young lady and chained her XDDDD

So, why I decided to share this cds?? It's amusing me, that's why I shared, hope they will amusing you too!! Another CDs I listen before this cds is Samishinbo, another interesting and cute cds, especially Yoshino Hiroyuki as the seiyuu and lit. brother! He try to act tsuntsun, but still make me want to squeeze him!!! About this cds, I won't share, but you can find it just type 'Samishinbo CD' in Google, there also got the Translation!

So...until here for now, I wonder what released on January too...I also haven't check yet ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment