27 September 2012

ANIME TARGET!!!

One more personal's post, well, not so personal, still related with Animangame, even people said " Blog is the online diary, but anyone can read them", but for me, I hate write my daily life in blog! HECK YOU?! It's won't happened, writing something TOO PERSONAL in blog?! Freaking, especially everyone can read it?!

Maa iika, ignored what I write above IF you disagree with my ideas! XD Oh!!! October only at the corner!!! SHIT!!! My STPM Trial only left about 1-2 weeks, and my STPM are left about a month(Our STPM are move together with SPM!)

And...one more, October coming, that means....ALL THE FALL ANIME WILL BE RELEASED!!! WOOOOTTT!!! The new anime coming, that means, a lot of anime ended too! AND I DIDN'T WATCH EVEN ONE OF THEM!!!! ARGGGHHHHHH!!!! TOO BUSY!!! >.<

Some of this anime already released in Malaysia's DVD market! I want buy all....but...RUN OF BUDGETS Q[]Q because the one that I targeting below RM20(USD 5.71) they released about RM 40!!! Even the anime only have 12/13(I forgot how many) episodes?! SO EXPENSIVE?! >.< If I could, I want to protest about the prices! Pissed me off!!!

But, if I complaint to my brother, he only and WILL answer "Download loo!" the answer that only make me irritated, even, what he said is right XD

Oh yeah!!! Lately got the newest news(that I get from TUMBLR) that's the Japan Government has passed a law that will make downloading copyrighted materials punishable by law. I think this NOT the new news...before is SOPA & PIPA, now, this news are raised...even not so commotion among the downloader's otakus, but...it's quite serious, especially there written that "the one make the downloading copyright will be fined 2 million yen & jail maximum 2 years", but what surprising me is, this law already effected in June, wait...is it together effected with the one law in Malaysia's that I've posted before?? Bad news for Otakus, huh?? (INCLUDING ME)

Here the anime that I WANT to watch, may be after my STPM (middle of November- end of December :D)
~ Kuroko no Basuke [DL/DVD??? Still dunno] I've buy
~ La Storia de Arcana Famiglia [this what I mentioned before; RM 39.90]
~ Hakuoki Reimeiroku & OVA [WILL BUYYYY]
~ Shirokuma Cafe [haven't done yet~still pending]
...and so on...???

The anime will be released and I MOST WAIT!!! >/////<
~ Code; Breaker [since last year :D]
~ Hiiro no Kakera 2 [the sea. 1 I haven't done watched *>.<*]
~ Psycho Pass [wondering what story about :D]
Kamisama Hajimemashita [seems interesting, jya~ just wait and see :D]
Say I love you( Sutekii Ii nayo) [seems interesting~]
~ Tiger & Bunny Movie [hyyyyyyaaaaaa!!! I really want to know about this!!!! >//////< IVANNNN!!!]

Wow!! This enough long huh??? Well, see you next post!!! :D
P/S: Busy still busy, oh!! For your information, every post I did is to practices my English for MUET :D hope can grab Band 3-4, but I'm bad in speaking >.<""



No comments:

Post a Comment