11 November 2012

[Survey] About Drama CDs

Well, you all already do the survey; then this my turn to share what are playing in my mind right now?

1) Your favorite drama cds series? 
My favorites; seriously, I'm also having a same conflicts just like you all, but, this the top in my list. 1st is Shukan Soine( because this MY FIRST meet with Otome CDs >//////<), 2nd is Diabolik Lovers, this series still on going and I hope there's no ending of this series >///////<. And the last one; and I just choose this series lately because of the PV of volume 4; Kindan Kyuuketsuki/Kindan Vampire...well, the volume that make me squeeze 100% is the volume 3; want to know why?? Listen by yourself XDDDD May be I'm M-type...that's why I loves the Do-S's series...

2) The character that your LOVES from the series? 

From Shukan Soine; there's none that really stick in my heart, but, from the Diabolik Lovers; HELL!! I LOVES AYATOOOOO!!! >//////////< well, different with others that may be more interested to Shuu or Subaru. But there's a reason why I'm more too Ayato (ask me personally either in my DA/here to know the reason lololololol :D). The another character...oh! May be from Nego Danshi Vol. 2; where the Tachibana as CUTE CAT!!! Awwww!!!! And the last...if most of you choose Lolo(I LOVE PET!!) then, I'll pick Akira Ishida as my Master in Aishiteru Ageru Nya~Boku wa Pet~ Vol. 1, in this volume, he become your master and totally...ASDFGHJKPOIUYTREWZXCVBNM!!! Later will share them >w<)o


3) List your MOST favorite seiyuu(s), and WHY?
 [maximum 5]

WOAH!!! The question that I loves and coughcoughcough challenging!! I know almost 100(?) seiyuus name but NOT ALL OF THEM involved in Otome CDs project; so, may be 30-40 something after minus them, here my TOP list for OTOME CDs(only) and not follow the ranking;-
~ Midorikawa Hikaru; the main reason, he the one voiced Sakamaki Ayato(Dialovers), 2nd, he totally awesome when Do-S!!! 3rd, tell me how many time he role the BUTLER characters?? If I not wrong...3/4 times right??
~ Yusa Kouji; I've listen the track where he making sex with listener SDFGHJKLKJHGFDSA I loves his voices especially when he starting to irritated/Yandere! MNBVCXASDFGHJKPOIUYTREW!!! HELL DAMN CUTE AND FEEL LIKE I'LL EAT BY HIM!!! >////////////< He enough pervert too coughcoughcough!!!
~ Toriumi Kousuke; Another awesome seiyuu! Enough popular among Otome CDs and Otome games also BLCD! LOL! He good ukeseme, S-vampire, yandere, boyfriend and husband; well, his talent can't be denied...just like Hirarin-sama! >/////////< I'm lost in my words to explaining reason why I loves his voices; OH! I've listened he doing sex with listener too! XDDD
~ Hirakawa Daisuke; Woot!!! I think, I no need to explain why he in my top list of Otome CDs seiyuu? Well, he is the FLEXIBLE seiyuu that could ROLE any type of character; from the MOST INNOCENT AND CLUMSY one until THE MOST PERVERT-S-AND YANDERE one!! He awesome as ukeseme too! Hurrrr~~will melt by his moans and all ASDFGHJKL!!! He was called as the seiyuu who having a 'HEART of FANGIRLS; want to know why? Read this
~ No. 5 will be Kondo Takashi!!! *applause*, well, there's a reasons I choose this guy. I fell into him since he voiced Subaru (Dialovers), after that, meet him again in PersonA~Opera za no Kaijin~[R-18; he make loves here >/////<] as Eric/Phantom and again in Scared Rider Xechs CDs as Yuuji...clashing him in this cds with 3 different characters make me love him and squeeze!! Oh well, can't wait for Onee CD XP

4) Reasons why you love to listen drama cds? :3
 [silly question, but I want to know; either we having a same reason/not XD. Maximum 5]

~ 1st reason; OF COURSE to fulfill my wild fantasies!!! Because I'm also under the group of FOREVERALONE just like some of you~ XD
~ 2nd; Seiyuu!!! Some seiyuu didn't SHOW their TRUE talent when role character in Anime, but...in Drama CDs, they could SHOW their true talent!!! For example; Tachibana-san, have you listen he as Do-S in any anime, well, he not so famous in rolling anime characters, but, in CDs he had become Vampire in Kindan Kyuu.
~ 3rd; Dummy Head-chan; Morikubo-san called the dummy head like that XDD. This the thing that differentiate between normal cds and otome cds (is any blcd use dummy head?? I think, all the listener gonna die if got XDDD) Well, Shukan Soine that most impacting me by dummy head and until now, this series IN my phone!!
~ 4th; Most of you admit, Drama CDs help you improving your Japanese Language, well, I NEVER think to improve...but, without my realize, my Japanese are improved!! XDDD but, still need to listen 2-4 times to make sure the story. :\

5) The theme/genre of drama cds that you like? 
[exp: fairy tales, sleep mode, husband]

Usually...sleep mode, husband, boyfriend...almost same with you all, but, I'll adding Vampires/Do-S on me [even sometimes I hate being torture] and Animals~~~especially when thiszzz seiyuu make CUTE voices X3

6) The cds that you most waiting or REALLY want to listen now?
 [any new cds??]

Hora~~I want to listen Do-M Club!! Wonder how the cds on-going X33 and the Utaprince~Shuffle~, miss their Golden Voices!!! and...Oh! Onne CDs gonna release!!! Story about you with Okama!! and...there's more?? I don't remember all, but all the 3 series above are my most want listen; of course to the cds that I haven't download and listen too QwQ

7) Did you listen other type drama cds except Otome CDs?
[BLCD, Normal CDs]

BLCD, I loves listen the seiyuu moaning; no matter as uke/seme...XDDD sometimes Normal CDs...but rare

8) When the 1st time you FELL into Otome CDs? And which series? :3

I'll story in detail!! The moment started in early of 2012; that day I'm still in honeymoon holidays, waiting my SPM result. In that moment I'm active doing demotivational poster. While busy finding the Midorikawa's picture to complete one of my poster, I found one blog. The blog talk about Shukan Soine; and found his picture there as he one of Shukan Soine's seiyuu. What make that interested me is 'accompany you when sleep', so I immediately shared the links in my Facebook Wall and tags some of my 'kya-kya' friends. At first, I'm not so mind because still busy with my poster. But, the next day; after done my poster, my friends raise the issues about link that I've tagged her. We started to find out the links and TOGETHER listen it!!! Can you imagine how the chaos when 2 fangirl spamming facebook and fangirling together while both of they alone at home?! Haha--nightmare! We done the whole cds only about 3/4 days! 3-4 volumes per day! Starting from Shukan Soine, I'm listen & fell in loves into Otome CDs and started sharing cds in my journals. So dramatic!! XDD
Question 9 no need answer Trololol!!


10) Any request, comment/question? :3 
[except the translation/early updates my journal orz]

Request?? Umm...1st, don't ask me about Translation, because I'm also suck in Japanese, 2nd, help me to find out some cds that had broken link Q[]Q"" I can't find alone dude!! I appreciated with your help >.< and LAST THINGS....please don't forcing me to RPG Q[]Q this may be a bit mean but...it can't be helped >.<""

That's it!!! All question are answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment