11 November 2012

Tadaima~

Tralalalalalala~I'm back!!! My exam just done last week, so, starting now I'm free. But, seems my mom still want me to focus on study for 2nd semester! But, I started my holidays with clean up my room and it's take 3 DAYS to finish up my cleaning feast! My room so mess; all because of exam plus, I go clean all my under bed things and that's taking a day to done; ONLY under bed cleaning!!

Now, I'm work on to find...no...download drama cds; the list you can check at the top. But...seems my internet become the cockblocked between me and drama cds. ="=++ grrrr....can you just let me download them easily?! DARN!!!

Oh! There got a drawing comics competition that will closed next 31 of December. Seems, being long time I didn't drawing, so, I think, I'll join this competition. I THINK!! I haven't decide either I want to join/not. I'm not targeting the prize, more to...just enjoy while holidays...who knows??

Oh well, a lot of things I want to do, and watch, and draw and...what ever!!! Especially updating my journal in DA, gosh, may be tomorrow then I'll updates...I haven't choose which cds to share yet, but, a lot of cds gonna released this November & December, totally can't wait even there's a TONES of Cds that need to download QmQ

No comments:

Post a Comment